- International students, as well as their parents, spouses or children (family plan)
- Age below 69
Summary of program characteristics
- The maximum annual compensation for each person is 5 million
- The stable old disease within 90 days before the policy takes effect can be insured
- Eligible medical expenses, such as hospitalization fees, medical treatment fees, X-ray machine testing fees, licensed medical surgeons and anesthesiologists.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Services: The maximum amount of compensation is 25,000, including prenatal care, termination of pregnancy or complications during pregnancy.
- Vaccination and tuberculosis testing
- Dental expenses: The maximum damage to the natural tooth caused by the accident is 4000, and the maximum pain compensation is 600.
- Maximum compensation for accidental death and disability 100,000
In case of emergency, please call Ontime Care Worldwide 1-866-209-5804 or contact us to assist with claims
Click here to download the following insurance terms and instructions if needed